Decisions, Games, and Logic Workshop
Caltech will host the 10th Decisions, Games, and Logic (DGL) workshop in June 2019. The topic for this iteration will be ethical dimensions of AI and Machine Learning as well as public policy applications of data science.
- David Danks (Carnegie Mellon University, Philosophy & Psychology)
- Sharad Goel (Stanford University, Management Science & Engineering)
- Deborah Hellman (University of Virginia, School of Law)
- Aaron Roth (University of Pennsylvania, Computer Science)
- Ilya Shpitser (Johns Hopkins University, Computer Science & Biostatistics)
Registration is required for attendance. To RSVP, send an email to email@example.com by June 1, 2019.